This is ONE (1) new replacement keyless remote key fob control transmitter that will program to compatible selected vehicles.
COMPATIBILITY: Please make sure your current remote’s FCC ID #KOBUT1BT.
- Easy programming at home, no dealership hassle!
- Batteries: Included
DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS:
BEFORE YOU BEGIN: Close all the vehicle doors.
1. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
2. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
3. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the
ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
4. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to
confirm the program mode.
5. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of
6. Repeat the previous step to program up to four transmitters.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter mode.
8. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system
GMC SONOMA MUST BE PROGRAMMED BY A QUALIFIED LOCKSMITH OR DEALERSHIP