Cadillac Escalade 2003 – 2006
Chevrolet Avalanche 2003 – 2006
Chevrolet Equinox 2005 – 2006
Chevrolet Silverado 2003 – 2006
Chevrolet Suburban 2003 – 2006
Chevrolet Tahoe 2003 – 2006
GMC Sierra 2003 – 2006
GMC Sierra 2500 2003 – 2004
GMC Sierra 2500 Hd 2003 – 2006
GMC Sierra 3500 2003 – 2006
GMC Sierra Denali 2003-2006
GMC Yukon 2003-2006
GMC Yukon Xl 1500 2003-2006
GMC Yukon Xl 2500 2003-2006
Hummer H2 2003-2006
Pontiac Torrent 2006
Saturn Vue 2004-2007
Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2007
Out of stock
One (1) New Keyless Remote Key Fob for Selected GM Vehicles.
*Some vehicles require professional programming by a local locksmith.
2. Hold the UNLOCK button on the diver’s side door – DO NOT RELEASE until instructed to do so in step 4.
3. Quickly turn ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (Do not start the car, ON is the position just before starting and OFF is where you can remove the key)
4. RELEASE the UNLOCK button. The locks will now cycle from lock to unlock signaling the vehicle has entered programming mode.
***If the locks cycle before you release the unlock button, the programming will not work and your vehicle is not in programming mode – Repeat from step 1. If the locks continue to cycle before releasing, the procedure is not being followed correctly or something is malfunctioning with the vehicle’s keyless entry system.
5. Push and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the first remote you wish to program. Hold the buttons down together until the vehicle responds by cycling the door locks (you may have to hold the buttons down for up to 5 minutes when programming a new remote – previously paired remotes will pair more quickly). Repeat step 5 for any additional or existing remotes that you wish to program and use on the vehicle at this time.
6. Turn the key to the ON position, which exits programming mode. Programming is now complete. Test all remotes.
|Dimensions||20 × 17 × 2 cm|